Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stitching 27/10/09


Continuing from my previous post earlier this afternoon, I've taken a couple of pictures as promised.
This is my finished Shades of Pink and Gold, a Semco kit that my younger sister Judy gave to me for either Christmas or birthday, I can't remember which. I don't normally do flowers, but then again, I don't really have any theme I stick to yet. I was thinking of making it into a footstool cover, but I now think it's too pretty to have feet on it all the time :) What do you think?







The next picture is a Wolf bookmark. I got the pattern from Artecy. There were a lot of confetti stitches in this one, but the end result is pretty good, I think. Thank you, Artecy for the pattern.

I joined Artecy a short while back, and I think it was worth every cent! They have the most beautiful patterns, ranging from small motifs, to huge art works! I love going through their patterns, and know I'll never have the time to do all the ones that I want to do in this lifetime or the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment